Monday 21 May 2012

Spring




I haven't posted since October and it's now nearly summer. Since clearing the orchard and letting in more light in this part of the garden- the primroses have gone mad-they were stunning in March/April.

I partly cleared the wall and planted some new flowers
 The natural plants in the wall look so pretty

 The camellias were gorgeous.

 I planted some herbs in an old sink found on the top lawn.
 Keiren demolished the old summerhouse on the top lawn, to make way for the new one we ordered at the Ideal Home Show, although building the base will be a challenge.


 For my birthday in March, Keiren cleared a bed and I planted a rose garden. I actually remembered to take some before photos! 



My new rose garden (looking a little sparse at the moment) Hopefully I can post some lovely pictures later in the year.

 Faith enjoying her Easter Egg Hunt in the Dell
Uninvited guests on Top Lawn


 Primroses in the Lane

 Easter tea
 New doorstop for my birthday
 The hacked back azaleas are doing fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment